- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Hand cast fine pewter pendant with FREE 24" black steel ball chain.
- Approximately 1.25" wide and 1.5" tall including bail.
Want more necklace chain options? Click here
Triskele Pendant – Celtic Traditions
This striking pendant is a beautiful new interpretation of traditional celtic style. The design is carved, with an antiqued background. This pendant makes a great gift for friends, loved ones, or yourself.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Hand cast fine pewter pendant with adjustable black cord, black steel ballchain, or stainless steel chain.
• Approximately 1.25" wide and 1.5" tall including bail.
About celtic knots and my triskele design-
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
The Triskele is an ancient and common Celtic design. It is used as a symbol of growth, transition, and expansion. It is also known as the triple spiral, triskell, and triskelion.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This pendant is my original design, designed from scratch by me. I make these pendants in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.