- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Hand cast sterling silver with .925 stamp with FREE 24" black steel ball chain.
- Approximately 3/4″ wide and 1 1/4" tall including bail.
- Produced in small batches so quantities are limited.
Want more necklace chain options? Click here
This sterling silver pendant is striking to look at and comfortable to wear. The design is raised with an antiqued background. This pendant makes a great gift for friends, loved ones, or yourself.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Hand cast sterling silver with .925 stamp.
• Approximately 3/4″ wide and 1 1/4" tall including bail.
• Produced in small batches so quantities are limited.
About celtic knots and my acorn design-
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
I have always loved oak trees and acorns because they are a symbol of strength, growth, prosperity, and good luck. When I started to design this knot, I wanted to capture the acorn's simplicity along with the complexity behind the simple facade. The final knot looks simple, but if you follow the path created by the single line you will find some unexpected turns, just like life.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This acorn is my original design, designed from scratch by me. I make these pendants in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.