Thor’s Hammer (Mjolnir) Keychain (Wholesale)
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Hand cast lead-free fine pewter with steel keyring.
- Approximately 1.25″ wide and 1.5″ tall.
- Double sided with the design on both sides.
About Celtic knots and my Thor’s Hammer design–
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
A friend wanted a Thor’s Hammer design on a beer mug, so I sat down and worked out this knot that same day. It is my take on some of the ancient pendants found at archeological sites. In my version, I’ve created the entire design in a single line knot pattern also known as an eternity knot. It turned out so good I could not resist making a more stuff out of it.
About Thor’s Hammer:
• Thor’s Hammer (Mjöllnir) is a symbol of protection and blessings. It was wielded by Thor in Norse mythology to protect Asgard from its enemies.
All Celtic Knot Works pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This is my original design, designed from scratch. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.