Celtic Bear Pendant (Wholesale)
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Hand cast fine pewter pendant with 21″ stainless steel snake chain.
- Approximately 7/8″ wide and 1 5/8″ tall including bail.
- Inscription: “Strength Compassion Courage Wisdom”
This fine pewter pendant is striking to look at and comfortable to wear. The design is raised with an antiqued background. This pendant makes a great gift for friends, loved ones, or yourself.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Hand cast fine pewter pendant.
• Approximately 7/8″ wide and 1 5/8″ tall including bail.
• Inscription: “Strength Compassion Courage Wisdom”
About celtic knots and my bear design–
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
I made this bear because I’ve always liked bears and what they represent, but I had a hard time finding one that was neither too cute nor too ferocious. They symbolize strength, compassion, courage and wisdom, but can also be very powerful when pushed too far. This is my second design iteration of the bear. My first attempt didn’t capture the quiet strength of the bear. This design captures a good balance: looking friendly and open, and also showing the underlying strength of the bear.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This bear is my original design, designed from scratch. I make these pendants in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.